If you’re sporting muscular ambitions, you shouldn’t limit eggs to the morning.
Despite their cholesterol content, they’re an all-day food packed with nutrition and will help boost the size of your muscles.
- 2 kale leaves, stems removed
- 2 short cut bacon rashers
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Wrap the garlic in aluminium foil with a spot of oil and a pinch of salt and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, until soft.
- Next, drizzle a little oil into a frying pan over high heat and cook the bacon for 2-3 minutes each side, then remove and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs and pour into the frying pan. Swirl the eggs to spread evenly over the pan then loosen underneath with a spatula. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes and then roll up and remove from the pan.
- In another small bowl, combine the tahini and lemon juice then squeeze in the garlic from the skin. It should be squishy and almost like a puree. Mix until combined
- Refrigerate all ingredients overnight.
- In the morning, overlap two kale leaves, layer with the rolled-up egg, top with bacon and then the avocado. Drizzle over the tahini sauce. Tuck in the ends then roll up into a neat burrito.